Please explore our extensive library covering the full array of topics associated with the areas of plastic surgery we specialize in. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about changing your appearance.
Many surgical advances are being made in this area. Procedures such as tonsillectomy and facial plastic surgery are becoming less invasive, and new procedures are being developed to treat serious problems such as cleft palate, sleep apnea, and deafness.
- Bell's Palsy
- Children and Facial Paralysis
- Dizziness and Motion Sickness
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Sports Injuries
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Sinus Pain
- Fall Prevention
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Headaches
- Thyroid Disorders and Surgery